You're not alone...
- 78% of Americans live paycheck-to-check
- 78% of employees are distracted at work when stressed
- 50% of Americans can’t come up with $500
- 6 in 10 workers would stay at a job that offered financial benefits
Please take some time to browse our Financial Wellness Center blog articles and the resources below to learn more!
Financial Wellness Assesment
Take a step back, analyze your spending, budgeting, and saving habits so you can reflect on how you’re currently managing personal finances. This assessment addresses your individual financial decisions and goals before giving you recommendations on where you can improve and how to get started. It also provides a slew of online resources which have been created specifically to help people gain financial freedom.
- August 18th – Easy Peasy Budget – A Spending Plan for Life – Click here to register.
What can a spending plan do for you? Learn how to relieve stress, stay focused and control your saving and spending.
- September 15th – Emergency Savings – Click here to register.
Learn how to create a financial safety net to help cover for unexpected expenses.
- October 20th – Preparing for the Holidays – Click here to register.
If you have never put money aside for holiday expenses, now is a great time to get started! Learn how you can start preparing now, to make the holidays as financially stress free as possible.
- November 17th – Enjoy the Holidays and Stress Less – Click here to register.
The Holidays can be a stressful time, but they don’t have to be. Join us for a fun, interactive, webinar where we will talk about ways to combat that stress of the holidays and enjoy them more!