Here are some of the forms our members most commonly use. If you don’t see the form you need, please call 217-278-7700 or visit any of our branch locations for assistance.

For some forms, you will need the bank routing number and your account number.

Account Information

Change of address – Printable PDF
Change of address – Log in to Digital Banking


Change payroll direct deposit (for your employer)

Change automatic withdrawal (for organizations that withdraw from your account)

Close account at another financial institution

Courtesy Pay opt out – Printable PDF
Courtesy Pay opt out – Log in to Digital Banking

Debit card disputed item form

Wire authorization form

Credit Cards

Balance Transfer – Online Form

Credit limit increase


Skip-a-Pay Form – Printable PDF
Skip-a-Pay Form – Log in to Digital Banking

Have a Question?

Contact Us