Identity theft is a serious issue that should not be taken lightly. It can impact your finances, hurt your credit, and even threaten your employment options. The risk of identity theft continues to rise, and it is important to take precautions to reduce your risk. That’s why we offer IDProtect®1 to help better protect your identity.
What is IDProtect®?
IDProtect® is an identity theft protection service offered through our Illini PLUS Checking account.
What are the benefits?
Automatic benefits – no action needed by user. These benefits are active and are available to account holders should an identity fraud incident occur:
- Up to $10,000 identity theft expense reimbursement coverage2
- To cover expenses associated with restoring your identity should you become the victim of identity fraud
- Fully managed Identity Theft Resolution Services
- Access to a fraud specialist assigned to manage your case who will work with you until your identity is restored.
Benefits that require REGISTRATION AND ACTIVATION (Online registration and activation is recommended for the earliest warning of credit file activity that may indicate possible identity theft):
- Credit File Monitoring3
- Daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion credit reports
- Total Identity Monitoring
- Monitoring of over 1,000 databases including credit, Social Security, public records, real property records, telephone and many others
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
- Request a new 3-in-1 report every 90 days or upon receipt of a credit alert
- Credit Score
- Receive a new single bureau credit score with every new credit report
- Debit and credit card registration
- Register your credit, debit and ATM cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards should your cards become lost or stolen.
- Online identity theft news center and valuable phone and web resources
I have Illini PLUS Checking, how do I register for IDProtect® benefits?
- Go to eClubOnline.net using the access code provided to you upon account opening. Follow the step-by-step instructions to register and activate benefits. (If you do not have your access code, call us at 217-278-7700)
- Call eClub at 1-866-210-0361 for questions related to IDProtect® benefits, or for assistance with registration and activation
For more information or to report a claim, call:
eClub Benefits Service Center
1-866-210-0361, M-F, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm EST
Or visit www.eClubOnline.net
I do not have Illini PLUS Checking
1 IDProtect is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), and their joint account owners. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s). For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member (Fiduciary is not covered). 2 Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Insurance Documents for complete details of coverage. Insurance products are not insured by NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate. 3 Credit file monitoring from Equifax and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.