Digital Banking Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I log in? Has my username and password changed?
A: Just log in as usual with your current username and password. Yep, it’s that easy! If you’ve never utilized online banking, now is the perfect time. Trust us, when we say you’ll be blown away. Simply click ‘Register’ and you’re on your way!
Q: I'm not enrolled yet. How do I register?
- Select Text Message or Email under Delivery Method and select the Phone Number or Email address to send the code to.
- Click the Send Code button.
- Enter the code sent to you, then click the Next button.
Q: I still see the old online banking, and I’m getting an error message.
1. If you are using the Google Chrome browser, do one of the following:
- From the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window, choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…”.
- Press “”CTRL” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys in Windows or Linux, or “Command” + “Shift” + “Delete” keys on MacOS.
- Select “Menu” > “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Clear browsing data…”.
2. Select the period of time you wish to delete cached information using the “Time range” drop down menu. We recommend clearing your cache at least for the Last 7 days.
3. Select the “Clear data” button, and Chrome will clear your cache.
4. After you have cleared your cache, open a new browser window and go to UofICreditUnion.org and log in again.
Q: My mobile app isn't working. What should I do?
Depending on your personal phone settings, you may need to follow the steps below.
- Go to the app store
- Search “U of I Community Credit Union”
- Open the updated app
*If it is still bringing up the old app, uninstall the app currently on your phone and follow the steps above again.
Q: Do I need to set up new alerts?
A: Yes. But this is a great opportunity to review all your alerts to ensure your account has the highest level of security.
Q: Do I need to make any changes to my Bill Pay?
A: Nope. Bill Pay and Person2Person transfers will function just as it does today. How’s that for easy? Does it also mean all your payees and history will be there too? Sure does.
Q: Will my connected external accounts still be available as they are now?
A: Yep. Most of your connected external accounts will be there. Pretty nice, huh?
If you log in and make your credit card payments one at a time from an account with another credit union or bank, please log in to digital banking and link your other credit union or bank as a ‘destination account’ at least 1 week before your next due date. The best part, it’ll be there to use as you wish from here on out!
Q: Which browsers will provide the best experience?
A: For the most secure and optimized experience, utilize one of the newer browsers: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, or Microsoft Edge. Our new Digital Banking is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
Q: Will my scheduled loan payments and transfers be impacted?
A: Nope! Your scheduled loan payments and recurring transfers will continue to happen. Isn’t that great?